Dear Kelley Baker friends and family,
We know that this has been a difficult time for everyone and we appreciate your patience as we have waited on approval to reopen the Kelley Baker Salon. We are excited to announce that we will officially be opening back up on Tuesday, June 30th!
Here’s what you need to know:
We will initially call clients whose appointments were canceled due to COVID-19.
New appointment requests can call the salon and leave a message to book.
All payments will be charged to your card on file for contact-free checkout (no cash tips please).
While we are excited to see you and fix those quarantine brows, it is our top priority to reopen safely. Before your appointment, please read the following steps that we will be taking to promote and ensure sanitary services:
1. We will be upgrading our disinfecting routines and maintaining Barbicide salon safety procedures.
2. Every employee will be wearing face coverings during your appointment as well as washing their hands before and after every service. Employees will also have their temperatures checked daily before entering the salon.
3. Services will be by appointment only. You can book online on our new website at:
We will not be accepting walk-in at this time but you can always call (310) 314-2769 to check for same-day availability.
4. Masks are mandatory for every service. If you do not have a mask or face covering with you, your appointment may be canceled.
5. Because we will be increasing sanitation procedures, each appointment will be booked for 45 minutes to give our staff plenty of time to disinfect their workstation. This means that there will be fewer appointment slots each day, and there may be longer than usual wait times to get an appointment for the time being.
6. We will be emailing you a COVID-19 pre-screening form. Please make sure it is signed and sent to us the before your appointment. When arriving, text us at (424) 312-0920 so that the front desk can guide you through your appointment.
7. We are asking that you do not bring anyone with you to your appointment, in order to limit the number of people in the salon so that we can better follow social distancing rules. The only exception is for minors with appointments who would like a parent or guardian present.
8. Our check-in and check out systems will follow social distancing guidelines. We ask that appointments be paid for by card only, cash will not be allowed, including tips.
We are taking these mandates very seriously. The health of you and the KB family will always remain our number one priority. We want to thank you all so much for sticking with us during these trying times, we really appreciate your cooperation and support. We cannot wait to get everyone back in the salon!